So, every Sunday night we have what we call "Family Dinner." It usually involves anywhere from 4-15ish of our friends. The house switches but usually it goes roughly as follows: wine, conversation, dinner, and America's Funniest Home Videos. Last night was an exceptionally great Family Dinner and I thought all day how I was going to write about the intricacies and dynamics of our weekly time together, how thankful I was that I get to share a meal with some of the best people I know each week, and how much I LOVE AFV, still. I was going to write all this until I read Dooce just now, as I always do for inspiration before I write. Turns out, she blogged the exact same thing. And while great minds might think alike, some execute far better than others. So, I fold. Read Dooce today. It's pretty much what I was going to say anyway.
Love,
LC
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah - AFV! Remember our Sunday nights together watching? Seems like ions ago! Love you and miss you! Let me know if you come to Boise ever :)
XOXOX
Becka
Did I ever tell you I saw the host of AFV in Portsmouth, NH? I didn't know who he was at first, but then I figured it out. Call me yo!
Post a Comment